Drug Addiction and Drug Rehab in Florida, Pinellas County
Are you looking for help for someone you care about who
has an alcohol or drug problem?
At Drug Rehab Referral we can help you find an alcohol or drug rehab in Florida. Pinellas County is, unfortunately, one of the worst counties for alcohol and drug abuse. All kinds of drugs are available and even prescription drug addiction is rampant.
We will help you find the right Florida drug rehab center
Being in an environment where drugs are so readily available can make it hard for someone to stop taking them on their own. Quitting is hard enough without being surrounded by people still using them.
A good alcohol or drug addiction treatment program that addresses the reason behind the addiction or abuse problem can help fix the problem.
We will help you find the right Florida drug rehab center in or close to Pinellas County
Help your loved one get the drug addiction treatment they need.
Several facilities offer drug detox and drug rehab in Florida. Whether the problem is with alcohol, street drugs or prescription drugs, we can help you find the right drug addiction treatment center for your situation.
What are the odds in Pinellas County?
Aged 26 and over:
- One in 10 use enough drugs or drink enough to need alcohol or drug addiction treatment
- Prescription drug addiction and abuse in Florida is high. The exact numbers are unknown at this time, but the problem is bad enough to have earned Florida the nickname of "pill capital of the U.S."
- 24% of Floridians over the age of 26 binge drink.
College Students and Young Workers
- Again, prescription drug addiction and abuse is high. It is likely that one in three students will use Ritalin or Adderall in college.
- 50% of all college students drink regularly, and 26% binge drink.
- One in five young people in the workplace are likely to be on drugs.
Even High School Students Need Drug Addiction Treatment
- More than one in five high school students use prescription stimulants like Ritalin or Adderall.
- More than one in 10 high school students use prescription painkillers.
- 20% of high school students report drug use in the past month.
- Nearly 50% of high school students drink regularly.
- One in five smoke marijuana.
Drug Rehab Referral - 877-211-7428